Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mountain Home Lodge
At a Glance
- pristine luxury
- high-quality sports and activities
- tough winter transportation
- some rooms on the small side
Check Rates from our Partners
Mountain Home Lodge Review
This contemporary mountain inn, built of sturdy cedar and redwood, sits on a 20-acre alpine meadow with breathtaking Cascade Mountains views. Peeled-pine and vine-maple furniture fill the rooms, which also contain handmade quilts, binoculars, robes, and port wine; self-contained cabins are also available. Forty miles of trails thread through the property, and sports options range from hiking and skiing to tennis and horseshoes. Winter rates include all meals, plus Sno-Cat transportation from the parking lot below.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more