Getting Here and Around
Marblemount is about 2 hours northeast of Seattle. It can be reached via I-5 north to Burlington then east past Sedro-Woolley on Highway 20. An alternate route is to take the exit from I-5 to Arlington/Darrington and proceed on Hwy. 530 until it reaches Hwy. 20, then continue east.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe