At a Glance
- free cookies in afternoon
- excellent service
- short walk to town
- basement rooms have no windows
- a bit hard to find off the main highway
Chewuch Inn Review
Set on 5 acres just south of Winthrop, lodgings at the inn have modern amenities and luxurious touches. Rooms have themes reflecting the rustic environment, illustrated in names like Eagle's Nest, the Corral, Trout Hollow, or Dancing Bears; some have fireplaces and murals by local artists. Plush Craftsman-style cabins have sleeper sofas, kitchens or kitchenettes, propane barbecues, and covered decks; some also have fireplaces. Comfortable beds have 500-thread-count linens and down bedding. All rates include the inn's hearty breakfast buffet.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more