Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- free cookies in afternoon
- excellent service
- short walk to town
- basement rooms have no windows
- a bit hard to find off the main highway
Check Rates from our Partners
Chewuch Inn Review
Set on 5 acres just south of Winthrop, lodgings at the inn have modern amenities and luxurious touches. Rooms have themes reflecting the rustic environment, illustrated in names like Eagle's Nest, the Corral, Trout Hollow, or Dancing Bears; some have fireplaces and murals by local artists. Plush Craftsman-style cabins have sleeper sofas, kitchens or kitchenettes, propane barbecues, and covered decks; some also have fireplaces. Comfortable beds have 500-thread-count linens and down bedding. All rates include the inn's hearty breakfast buffet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more