Skagit River Resort
At a Glance
- convenient location
- online coupons add discounts
- older cabins are dated
- some guests have complained about cleanliness
- a lot of rabbit droppings
Skagit River Resort Review
The Clark family runs this rambling resort at the western entrance to the North Cascades. Many of the rustic clapboard cabins with kitchens have a gas or log fireplace; you also can stay in one of the second-floor bed-and-breakfast rooms, RVs with kitchens, or campsites along the Skagit River. Newer A-frame chalets are the most comfortable. The Eatery—a quaint, country-style restaurant and museum fronted by a huge sawmill mural—serves homemade cinnamon rolls and chicken-fried steak.
- Address: 58468 Clark Cabin Rd., (milepost 103.5 on N. Cascades Hwy.) Rockport, WA 98283 | Map It
- Phone: 360/873–2250; 800/273–2606
- Website: www.northcascades.com
- Location: Outside the Park
- 32 cabins, 4 B&B rooms with shared bath, 5 trailers, 30 RV sites, 15 tent sites.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more