Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Skagit River Resort
At a Glance
- convenient location
- online coupons add discounts
- older cabins are dated
- some guests have complained about cleanliness
- a lot of rabbit droppings
Check Rates from our Partners
Skagit River Resort Review
The Clark family runs this rambling resort at the western entrance to the North Cascades. Many of the rustic clapboard cabins with kitchens have a gas or log fireplace; you also can stay in one of the second-floor bed-and-breakfast rooms, RVs with kitchens, or campsites along the Skagit River. Newer A-frame chalets are the most comfortable. The Eatery—a quaint, country-style restaurant and museum fronted by a huge sawmill mural—serves homemade cinnamon rolls and chicken-fried steak.
- Address: 58468 Clark Cabin Rd., (milepost 103.5 on N. Cascades Hwy.) Rockport, WA 98283 | Map It
- Phone: 360/873–2250; 800/273–2606
- Website: www.northcascades.com
- Location: Outside the Park
- 32 cabins, 4 B&B rooms with shared bath, 5 trailers, 30 RV sites, 15 tent sites.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more