Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Silver Bay Inn Resort
At a Glance
- hot tub vistas
- free use of boats and bikes
- summertime mosquitoes
- five-night minimum in summer
- not for families with kids under 12
Check Rates from our Partners
Silver Bay Inn Resort Review
Perched on a slip of land at the head of Lake Chelan, Silver Bay's accommodations feature water and mountain views; all have their own kitchens. Spacious timber cabins for two each have a loft and wraparound cedar deck; the Riverview Room also has a deck over the Stehekin. The luxury two-bedroom Lakeview House is a Northwest-style escape with a sunroom, two baths, and many artistic touches. Guests share a huge lawn, a waterside hot tub, and nightly bonfire cheer. Hiking, swimming, and relaxing are the top activities; you can also set out on a free bike, canoe, or rowboat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more