Stehekin Valley Ranch
At a Glance
- many activities
- free vehicle use with kitchen cabins
- no bathrooms in tent cabins
Stehekin Valley Ranch Review
Alongside pretty meadows at the edge of pine forest, this classic ranch is a center for hikers and horseback riders, who stay in barnlike cabins with cedar paneling, tile floors, and a private bath, or canvas-roof tent cabins with bunk beds, kerosene lamps, and shared bathrooms. Two kitchen cabins have modern equipment. Enormous breakfasts and meaty dinner buffets are turned out family-style at picnic tables in the rustic wood restaurant. Rates for ranch and tent cabins include accommodations, linens, meals, and transport from Stehekin Landing. Credit cards are accepted only by phone.
- Address: 9 miles north of Stehekin Landing, Stehekin Valley Rd., Stehekin, WA, 98852
- Phone: 509/682–4677; 800/536–0745
- Website: www.stehekinvalleyranch.com
- Location: Chelan
- 7 tent cabins (shared bathroom), 8 cabins
- Rate includes all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.–mid-June.