Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Wilderness Information Center
Wilderness Information Center Review
The main stop to secure backcountry and climbing permits for North Cascades National Park and the Lake Chelan and Ross Lake recreational areas, this office has maps, a bookshop, and nature exhibits. If you arrive after hours, there's a self-register permit stop outside.
- Address: Off milepost 105.9, N. Cascades Hwy., 7280 Ranger Station Rd., Marblemount, WA 98267 | Map It
- Phone: 360/854–7245
- Hours: May–June and Sept.–mid-Oct., Sun.–Thurs. 8–4:30, Fri. and Sat. 7–6; July–Aug., Sun.–Thurs. 7–6, Fri. and Sat. 7–8. Closed Nov.–Apr.
- Website: www.nps.gov/noca/planyourvisit/visitorcenters.htm
- Location: North Cascades National Park
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more