At a Glance
- plenty of summer programs to keep kids busy
- on-site day spa
- great base for winter sports
- tour buses, weddings, and conferences bring noisy crowds
Check Rates from our Partners
Campbell's Resort Review
More than a century old, this sprawling resort sits on landscaped grounds alongside Lake Chelan; every room has a balcony with mountain and beach views, and some have a kitchen or fireplace. Two-bedroom cabins with a kitchen and porch are on the east side of the property, near the marina. The elegant Veranda Bistro, with a European feel and lake views, serves simple, rustic fare with an extensive menu of fine, reasonably priced local wines. The parklike, family-friendly setting includes pristine beaches, picnic areas, barbecues, and lots of room to romp.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
My family is looking to take a road trip out west to visit landmarks and national parks this summer in the month of July or August. Read more
· News & Features
Seasoned bartender and restaurateur Bryan Dayton dishes out the best dining and imbibing bets in this... Read more
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more