Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- plenty of summer programs to keep kids busy
- on-site day spa
- great base for winter sports
- tour buses, weddings, and conferences bring noisy crowds
Check Rates from our Partners
Campbell's Resort Review
More than a century old, this sprawling resort sits on landscaped grounds alongside Lake Chelan; every room has a balcony with mountain and beach views, and some have a kitchen or fireplace. Two-bedroom cabins with a kitchen and porch are on the east side of the property, near the marina. The elegant Veranda Bistro, with a European feel and lake views, serves simple, rustic fare with an extensive menu of fine, reasonably priced local wines. The parklike, family-friendly setting includes pristine beaches, picnic areas, barbecues, and lots of room to romp.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more