Horseback Riding in North Cascades National Park
Many hiking trails and backwoods paths are also popular horseback-riding routes, particularly around the park's southern fringes.
Outfitters and Expeditions
Cascade Corrals. This subsidiary of Stehekin Outfitters organizes 2½-hour horseback trips to Coon Lake and full-day rides (lunch included) to Moore Point and Bridge Creek. English- and western-style riding lessons are also available. Reservations are taken at the Courtney Log Office at Stehekin Landing. Some rides depart from the Landing, others from Stehekin Valley Ranch. www.cascadecorrals.com. $55–$150. June–mid-Sept., half-day rides daily at 8:15 and 2:15.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's