- Pure wilderness Nearly 400 miles of mountain and meadow trails immerse hikers in pristine natural panoramas, with sure sightings of bald eagles, deer, elk, and other wildlife.
- Majestic glaciers The North Cascades are home to several hundred moving ice masses, more than half of the glaciers in the United States.
- Splendid flora A bright palette of flowers blankets the hillsides in midsummer, while October's colors paint the landscape in vibrant autumn hues.
- Thrilling boat rides Lake Chelan, Lake Ross, and the Stehekin River are the starting points for kayaking, white-water rafting, and ferry trips.
- 19th-century history Delve into the state's farming, lumber, and logging pasts in clapboard towns and homesteads around the park.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More