The park office distributes a useful, free, four-page guide for those planning overnight trips in the backcountry, Wilderness Trip Planner: A Hiker's Guide to the Wilderness of Mount Rainier National Park, available from park visitor centers. The free, quarterly Tahoma News newsletter lists current information on roads, campgrounds, and the like; it's available at visitor centers and online at www.nps.gov/mora/planyourvisit/brochures.htm. Other helpful Web sites are www.visitrainier.com and www.mount.rainier.national-park.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's