Sights & Attractions in Spokane and Eastern Washington
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Pullman
Kamiak Butte County Park
The 3,360-foot-tall butte is part of a mountain chain that was...
Steptoe Butte State Park
The park is named after an army officer who lost a battle in...
Washington State University
Opened in 1892 as the state's agriculture school, Washington...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe