Sights & Attractions in Eastern Washington
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Eastern Washington
Manito Park and Gardens
A pleasant place to stroll in summer, this 90-acre park has a...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Spokane|
The 100-acre park is what remains of Spokane's Expo '74. Sprawling...
|Parks, Amusement Parks, Carousels||Spokane|
Washington State University
Opened in 1892 as the state's agriculture school, Washington...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Moses Lake Hotwire
- Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla in May: $147 & Up Expedia
- Super Savings on Spokane 3 Nts Htl + Air Fr $434 Travelocity
- $9.95 & up : Economy rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- Moses Lake Savings! Book at Shilo Inn Moses Lake Fr $98+/Nt — $98 Save with Expedia, $10/night less