Sights & Attractions in Spokane and Eastern Washington
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Arbor Crest Wine Cellars
The eclectic mansion of Royal Riblet, the inventor of a square-wheel...
|Gardens / Arboretums, Wineries / Breweries||Spokane|
Cat Tales Zoological Park
Among the large cats living at this zoo are lions, tigers, ligers...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Spokane|
Eastern Washington University
The tree-shaded Cheney campus has six original buildings that...
This mile-long green patch along Garden Springs Creek has an...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Spokane|
A drive to the Green Bluff countryside leads wine lovers to this...
|Wineries / Breweries||Spokane|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's