- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Inn at Soap Lake
At a Glance
- beautifully landscaped gardens
- private beach has lounge chairs
- cozy lobby
- no pool
- registration desk is not staffed, but management is on-site
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn at Soap Lake Review
Built in 1905 as a stable and blacksmith shop, this beachside structure was converted to an inn in 1915 during Soap Lake's heyday as a destination for health treatments—most rooms have a soaking tub with the natural mineral-rich water on tap. Floral patterns dominate most rooms, which are appointed with contemporary furnishings and modern amenities. Most rooms have a wet bar with microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, and supply of dishes and cutlery. Some cottages are fully equipped with their own kitchens, grills, and decks for a comfortable vacation experience for families.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more