- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Blue Spark Review
At the Blue Spark the '80s are still trendy, as evidenced by the music and interior. It's known for great service, great drinks, and a party atmosphere. Check out Monday open-mike night, Tuesday trivia, and live music the rest of the week too.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Moses Lake Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Walla Walla Fr $134+/Nt Expedia
- Red Lion At The Park Biggest Sale! 18 Nts + Air Fr $2,154 Travelocity
- $9.95 & up : Economy rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- Moses Lake Savings! Book at Shilo Inn Moses Lake Fr $98+/Nt — $98 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Just starting to plan a possible drive and wondering if a good time to go to avoid crowds would be the end of August/first of September. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more