- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Green Gables Inn
At a Glance
- Mini-fridges in rooms are a nice touch
- pretty setting
- good room amenities for a B&B
- two-night minimum stay on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Green Gables Inn Review
One block from the Whitman Campus, this 1909 Arts and Crafts-style mansion sits among flowering plants and shrubs on a quaint, tree-lined street. Charming guest rooms, their names derived from Lucy Maud Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables, are individually decorated with Victorian antiques. The Idlewild contains a fireplace and private deck, while French doors in Dryad's Bubble lead to a small, private balcony.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more