- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Green Gables Inn
At a Glance
- Mini-fridges in rooms are a nice touch
- pretty setting
- good room amenities for a B&B
- two-night minimum stay on weekends
Green Gables Inn Review
One block from the Whitman Campus, this 1909 Arts and Crafts-style mansion sits among flowering plants and shrubs on a quaint, tree-lined street. Charming guest rooms, their names derived from Lucy Maud Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables, are individually decorated with Victorian antiques. The Idlewild contains a fireplace and private deck, while French doors in Dryad's Bubble lead to a small, private balcony.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $83.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Spokane Hotwire
- Book the Courtyard by Marriott Spokane 3 Nts in May Fr $156+/Nt Expedia
- 17% OFF Red Lion At The Park! 3 Nts + Air Fr $424 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- Book 3.5-Star Red Lion At The Park Fr $145+/Nt — $145 Expedia
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be spending 2 days in the Woodinville, WA and 2 in Yakima area. Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more