- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Sella's Calzone and Pastas
Sella's Calzone and Pastas Review
Made daily from scratch, the calzones are always fresh at this cozy storefront. The most popular is the Coug (pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives), followed by Gourmet (artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, and pesto sauce). Pizzas, sandwiches, pastas, and salads are also served. A daily lunch special includes a small calzone with salad or soup.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more