- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Whitehouse-Crawford Restaurant Review
In a former wood mill, this restaurant has gained a reputation for quality and excellence over its decade of existence, thanks to chef Jamie Guerin. Local is the watchword here, where hamburgers are made with grass-fed beef from Blue Valley Meats, and more than a dozen nearby purveyors supply produce, cheese, meat, eggs, and coffee. Try the smoked trout and warm spinach salad, Painted Hills beef tenderloin steak, or roasted rockfish, and save room for the homemade ice cream, which you can take home by the pint. The extensive wine list features many Walla Walla Valley winemakers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more