- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Eastern Washington University
Eastern Washington University Review
The tree-shaded Cheney campus has six original buildings that are on the National Register of Historic Places, but most of the 300-acre campus consists of post–World War II concrete-and-glass structures.
Gallery of Art. Changing exhibits of works by local and nationally known artists are on show here throughout the school year, and year-end exhibitions showcase student works. 140 Art Bldg., 99004. 509/359–2494. www.ewu.edu/cale/programs/art/gallery.xml. Free. Weekdays, 9–5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more