- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Flo's Cafe Review
One mile south of the dam, this diner dishes up heaps of local color along with loggers' food: biscuits and gravy, corned-beef hash, hamburgers, chicken-fried steak, and chef's salads. Flo's is open for breakfast but closes at 1, so look elsewhere if you want a late lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Moses Lake Hotwire
- Book Shilo Inn Moses Lake in May: Sale! Save 10% on this Stay. Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 7 Nts Spokane + Air Fr $929 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- Starting Fr $77: Great Moses Lake Price — $77 Save with Hotels.com, $8/night less
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to briefly explore northern Idaho and part of Montana in mid-July. Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips. ... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more