- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Potholes Reservoir Review
An artificial lake in a natural depression carved by the huge Spokane Floods, the reservoir's waters are contained by O'Sullivan Dam, one of the country's largest earth-filled dams.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Spokane Savings! Book at Econo Lodge & Suites Spokane Fr $72+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Spokane for Less: Hotels Fr $50+/Nt Travelocity
- 17% OFF Red Lion At The Park! 3 Nts + Air Fr $424 Travelocity
- $25.71 & up : Full Size rentals in Pullman Hotwire
- Visit Spokane for Less: Hotels Fr $48+/Nt — $48 Travelocity
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be spending 2 days in the Woodinville, WA and 2 in Yakima area. Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more