- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Patit Creek Restaurant
Patit Creek Restaurant Review
The chef turns out inspired beef, duck, and lamb dishes at this small café, which has been a favorite southeastern Washington eatery for more than 30 years. Portobello mushroom saltimbocca is a popular vegetarian option. Not only can the food be truly sublime, but the service is also excellent. The wine list is short, but has some rare Walla Walla Valley vintages.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more