- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mary Lou's Milk Bottle
Mary Lou's Milk Bottle Review
Built in 1933, this restaurant is shaped like a gigantic milk bottle. The focus is on burgers, though some Greek dishes are also served. Since 1978 the eatery has been selling homemade ice cream. It closes at 4 pm on Sunday.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Travelodge Walla Walla/East Main St Fr $80+/Nt Expedia
- Walla Walla Super 8 Motel in May: $95 & Up Expedia
- Look no Further! Spokane 9 Nts + Air as Low as $931 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- May deal: Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla Fr $161+/Nt — $161 Expedia
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to briefly explore northern Idaho and part of Montana in mid-July. Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more