- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Steelhead Bar & Grill
Steelhead Bar & Grill Review
This casual pub-style eatery is popular for its convenient downtown location and affordable prices. Housed in one of Spokane's many older brick buildings, the interior design has an urban contemporary vibe, with lots of burnished-metal artwork by local artists. About a dozen beers are on tap, but this is a place the whole family can enjoy; there's a decent kids' menu with the usual favorites. Sandwiches and burgers make this a handy place for lunch; kebabs, steak, and halibut-and-chips are heartier fare for dinner, and steelhead is definitely on the menu too. Reservations are not accepted on Friday and Saturday nights.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla Fr $161+/Nt Expedia
- $99.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Moses Lake Hotwire
- Top Vacation Sale! 2 Nts + Air as Low as $455 Travelocity
- $12.95 & up : Compact rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- Walla Walla Super 8 Motel in May: $95 & Up — $95 Expedia
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Just starting to plan a possible drive and wondering if a good time to go to avoid crowds would be the end of August/first of September. Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more