- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
McNary National Wildlife Refuge
McNary National Wildlife Refuge Review
More than 200 species of birds have been identified here, and many waterfowl make it their winter home. But its 15,000 acres of water and marsh, croplands, grasslands, trees, and shrubs are most enjoyable in spring and summer, when there is no hunting. The Environmental Education Center features hands-on exhibits. A self-guided 2-mile trail winds through the marshes, and a cabinlike blind hidden in the reeds allows you to watch wildlife up close. Other recreation includes boating, fishing, hiking, and horseback-riding.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more