- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- welcoming and helpful innkeeper
- interesting history
- quiet and scenic
- no a/c or TVs in rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Churchyard Inn Review
Registered as a national and state historic site, this 1905 Flemish-style inn, 15 miles southeast of Pullman in Uniontown, was once a parish house for the adjacent church, and then a convent, before becoming a B&B in 1995. Kids are sometimes allowed; ask in advance. And book well in advance during WSU games/events. Afternoon tea parties can be scheduled by advance reservation for groups up to 14 on Friday–Sunday afternoons. A common social room has games, TV, and a piano. There is Wi-Fi throughout the inn.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more