- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bookwalter Winery Review
Next door to Barnard Griffin Winery, Bookwalter produces red wines aged in French oak barrels and whites that are 100% stainless-steel fermented. The classic merlot is celebrated. Blends are prevalent in both reds and whites. Live music plays Wednesday-Saturday evenings year-round. JBistro restaurant features a changing variety of artisan cheeses, heartier fare such as steaks, burgers, and salmon, and rich desserts.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Spokane: Save this May Fr $135+/Nt Expedia
- Spokane Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $156+/Nt Expedia
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 7 Nts Spokane + Air Fr $956 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- Save at 3-Star Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane: $149 & Up in May — $149 Expedia
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to briefly explore northern Idaho and part of Montana in mid-July. Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips. ... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more