- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- friendly, attentive service
- rooms reflect the history of the era but have modern features
- rooms that face highway and can be noisy
- some guests have complained about the continental breakfast
Weinhard Hotel Review
Echoes of the Old West ring through this hotel, built as a saloon and lodge in the late 1800s by the nephew of beer baron Henry Weinhard. Rooms have modern amenities but period antiques, and fruit baskets and bouquets of flowers are thoughtful touches. An Internet coffeehouse provides free Wi-Fi to hotel guests and nonguests using their own laptop. Guests can catch a breeze in the pleasant rooftop garden, peruse the art gallery, and take the hotel's two-person surrey bike for a spin around town.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Moses Lake Hotwire
- Moses Lake Savings! Book at Travel Inn Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
- Super Sale! 9 Nts Ramada Limited Spokane Downtown + Air Fr $956 Travelocity
- $17.95 & up : Economy rentals in Pasco Hotwire
- Sunland Inn in May: $57 & Up — $57 Expedia
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to briefly explore northern Idaho and part of Montana in mid-July. Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more