- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You'll find inventive approaches to classics here, including beef, pork, chicken, salmon, halibut, and lamb. The menu highlights fresh ingredients grown in the restaurant's garden and changes seasonally. Weekend brunch has such treats as Creole cheddar polenta with andouille sausage, duck crepes, and cinnamon walnut bread French toast with bananas. The luscious desserts are worth a visit on their own-especially the six-layer coconut cake (featured in Bon Appetit magazine) and shortbread-topped fruit crisp baked in the woodfire oven. Luna is especially known for its extensive wine list, with more than 900 vintages, and has a wine bar as well. The rose terrace and courtyard are open in summer.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Spokane: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $76+/Nt Expedia
- Travelodge at The Convention Center in May: $110 & Up Expedia
- 11% OFF Ramada at Spokane Airport! 4 Nts + Air Fr $769 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- May deal: Courtyard by Marriott Spokane Fr $156+/Nt — $156 Expedia
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
At least 2 vehicles went into the water. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? ... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more