- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
You'll find inventive approaches to classics here, including beef, pork, chicken, salmon, halibut, and lamb. The menu highlights fresh ingredients grown in the restaurant's garden and changes seasonally. Weekend brunch has such treats as Creole cheddar polenta with andouille sausage, duck crepes, and cinnamon walnut bread French toast with bananas. The luscious desserts are worth a visit on their own – especially the six-layer coconut cake (featured in Bon Appetit magazine) and shortbread-topped fruit crisp baked in the woodfire oven. Luna is especially known for its extensive wine list, with more than 900 vintages, and has a wine bar as well. The rose terrace and courtyard are open in summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more