- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Accolades have been won by this underground eatery, both for its unique setting and its menu. It occupies the former boiler room of the Montvale Hotel and, modeling his creation on pubs and underground restaurants he's visited on his travels, owner Rob Brewster has incorporated stone walls, iron chandeliers, lots of brick, and wall tapestries. Try a thin-crust pizza or one of the European specialties, such as Hungarian meatballs. For dessert, pretend you're camping and toast s'mores at your table or try a dessert calzone. Daily happy hour specials include small pizzas and calzones for $5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more