Nightlife & the Arts in Spokane and Eastern Washington
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Spokane
At the Blue Spark the '80s are still trendy, as evidenced by the...
|Bars, Music Clubs||Spokane|
A local magazine named this Spokane's best new nightspot in 2010...
This professional theater company presents seven main stage productions...
The Knitting Factory Concert House
National acts, ranging from the Reverend Horton Heat to Josh...
This is Spokane's most happening dance club, where the young...
Spokane Civic Theatre
The long-running community theater presents musicals and dramas...
Classical and pops concerts are presented from September to May...
Browse All Spokane and Eastern Washington Nightlife
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's