Nightlife & the Arts in Eastern Washington
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eastern Washington Nightlife & the Arts
The Big Easy Concert House
The Big Easy Concert House hosts top national acts in its 1,500-seat...
At the Blue Spark the '80s are still trendy, as evidenced by...
|Bars, Music Clubs||Spokane|
Ella's Supper Club
If chilling out with light jazz and a good meal is more your...
This professional theater company presents seven main stage productions...
Spokane Civic Theatre
The long-running community theater presents musicals and dramas...
Classical and pops concerts are presented from September to May...
Browse All Eastern Washington Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Spokane Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $156+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 3-Star Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane: $149 & Up in May Expedia
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 7 Nts Spokane + Air Fr $929 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Spokane Hotwire
- Small budget: Book The Davenport & Tower 3 Nts in May Fr $181+/Nt — $181 Save with Expedia, $15/night less