- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are several public 18-hole golf courses in Virginia Beach, some with moderate fees. All charge more for nonresidents and have varying fees, depending upon the day of the week and start time.
Honey Bee Golf Club has greens fees of $30–$60 weekdays and $44–$69 weekends. 2500 S. Independence Blvd., Virginia Beach, VA. 757/471–2768.
Kempsville Greens Municipal Golf Course is a municipal course and the least expensive: weekdays $18–$23, weekends $24–$28, not including cart. 4840 Princess Anne Rd., Virginia Beach, VA. 757/474–8441.
More Sports and Outdoors
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe