Williamsburg and Hampton Roads Sights

Everard House

  • Scotland St. at Palace Green Map It
  • Colonial Williamsburg
  • House/Mansion/Villa

Published 01/10/2017

Fodor's Review

Built in 1717 by John Brush, a gunsmith, and later owned by Thomas Everard, who was twice mayor of Williamsburg, this wood-frame house contains remarkable, ornate carving work. It is open only for special-focus tours and temporary exhibits, and vignettes on slaves' lives are held here in summer.

Sight Information

Address:

Scotland St. at Palace Green, Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia, 23185, USA

Map It

Sight Details:

  • Colonial Williamsburg entrance required

Published 01/10/2017

Advertisement

Book A Trip
  • HOTELS

  • FLIGHTS

  • PACKAGES

  • CARS

Map View

What's Nearby

  • Restaurants
  • Sights
  • Hotels

See all sights in Williamsburg and Hampton Roads