Williamsburg and Hampton Roads Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Williamsburg and Hampton Roads Restaurant Reviews
Dining rooms within walking distance of Colonial Williamsburg's restored area are often crowded, and reservations (800/447-8679) are necessary. Many nationally known chain eateries line both sides of U.S. 60 on the east side of the city.
If you want to dine in one of the Colonial Williamsburg restaurants, make reservations before you arrive.
Browse Williamsburg and Hampton Roads Restaurants
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $519 & up -- 7-Nt. Canada & New England Cruise, Save $180 Norwegian Cruise Line