Williamsburg and Hampton Roads Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Williamsburg and Hampton Roads Restaurant Reviews
Dining rooms within walking distance of Colonial Williamsburg's restored area are often crowded, and reservations (800/447-8679) are necessary. Many nationally known chain eateries line both sides of U.S. 60 on the east side of the city.
If you want to dine in one of the Colonial Williamsburg restaurants, make reservations before you arrive.
Browse Williamsburg and Hampton Roads Restaurants
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $37.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Newport News Hotwire
- Book in Newport News: Save this May Fr $127+/Nt Expedia
- 6% OFF Residence Inn Norfolk Airport! 3 Nts + Air Fr $605 Travelocity
- Cruise Through The Bahamas with Carnival Cruise Lines Fr $329 Expedia
- $20.95 & up : Compact rentals in Newport News Hotwire