All Williamsburg and Hampton Roads Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Williamsburg and Hampton Roads Hotels
|A-J K-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In the quieter north end of town, this 18-acre resort complex . . .
A stay here seems particularly moving at night, when the town's. . .
Courtyard by Marriott
The smell of homemade chocolate cookies greets you Monday through. . .
Duke of York Motel
All rooms in this classic motel face the water and are only a. . .
The Fife and Drum Inn
On the second floor of Merchant's Square and practically across. . .
Hawthorn Hotel & Suites at the Governor Dinwiddie
Dating to the 1940s, the Governor Dinwiddie hotel in the cente. . .
Hilton Garden Inn Newport News
Built in 2004, this light and airy motel is within walking distance. . .
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
This Hilton opened in 2005 and is the only four-star hotel i. . .
Holiday Inn Hampton
Halfway between Colonial Williamsburg and Virginia Beach, this. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $519 & up -- 7-Nt. Canada & New England Cruise, Save $180 Norwegian Cruise Line