- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Hampton Roads is served by the airports of both Newport News and Norfolk. Both the Virginia Railway Express and Amtrak stop there. Traffic during commuting hours, (before 9 am and after 4:30 pm) can try anyone's patience, even more so if you're not familiar with the area. Avoid the roads between Newport News and Virginia Beach on Fridays when it's practically at a stand still.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's