- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Williamsburg: Revolutionary City
In 2006 Williamsburg began its daily programs, Revolutionary City, dramatizations that link issues of Colonial times to those faced by modern Americans. The reenactors are excellent and never break character, illustrating that many of the problems faced by citizens in the United States today could never have been anticipated by our Colonial forebears. As actors impersonating the signers of the Declaration of Independence debate the merits of slavery and women's rights—and engage the audience in their discussion—one must inevitably draw the comparisons to human rights issues today. All Revolutionary City programs are marked with a red star on the weekly program guides and are a "must-see" when visiting Colonial Williamsburg.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's