- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jogging and Walking
The historic district as well as the College of William and Mary campus make for a splendid run. The best times for an amble along the sidewalks or cobblestone streets are early in the morning and at sundown. In the district is a 3-mi loop. Some of the nicest paths to run include the main thoroughfare of Duke of Gloucester Street, and the myriad side streets such as Botetourt and Blair streets. A 30-mi path starts at the college and runs all around the Colonial area.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe