Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Etta's Channel Side Restaurant
Etta's Channel Side Restaurant Review
On the eastern side of the island, happily ensconced along the Assateague Channel away from the more heavily trafficked main streets of town, this meticulously maintained family-friendly restaurant has a vista as soothing as its food. Its dishes include pastas and popular meat dishes as well as typical fish and shellfish creations. Its signature dish is flounder stuffed with crab imperial. A trip to Chincoteague is incomplete without a meal at Etta's.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
I always get such helpful advice on the forums so I want to repay the favor by posting my trip report. Read more
Hi fellow Fodorites,
I would like to hear any recommendations for travelling from Washington DC to Williamsburg, plus any hotel suggestions. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more