Virginia's Eastern Shore: Places to Explore
Cape Charles, established in the early 1880s as a railroad-ferry junction, quieted down considerably after its heyday, but in the past few years its very isolation has begun to attract people from...
Just south of the Maryland–Virginia line, a few miles east of U.S. 13, the Virginia Eastern Shore's island resort town of Chincoteague (pronounced shin-coh-teeg), which means "large stream or...
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's