Shopping in Richmond, Fredericksburg and the Northern Neck
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Shopping in Richmond
17th Street Farmers' Market
The 17th Street Farmers' Market, beside the old Main Street Station...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Richmond|
Carytown is a nine-block shopping-and-entertainment district...
In the West End, Libbie Grove is filled with eclectic boutiques...
Shockoe Slip, a neighborhood of tobacco warehouses during the...
Browse All Richmond, Fredericksburg and the Northern Neck Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $58.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Richmond Hotwire
- Holiday Inn Koger Conference Center in May: $120 & Up Expedia
- Super Sale! 3 Nts The Westin Richmond + Air Fr $916 Travelocity
- $10.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Richmond Hotwire
- Look no Further! Richmond Hotels Fr $95+/Nt — $95 Travelocity