- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Historic Richmond Tours, a service of the Valentine Richmond History Center, offers guided tours that cover such topics as the historic Hollywood Cemetery and the River District and Jackson Ward. You can take either a walking tour or one of the thematic bus tours with topics that change monthly. Richmond Discoveries' excursions include tours that highlight Civil War history and customized trips for large groups or small families. Segway Tours offers a two-hour tour of the historic sites of the city, including a training lesson before departing. Tours meet at the Richmond Visitors Center on 3rd Street.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe