- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Bistro Bethem Review
In an 1833 storefront that served as a general store, buttermilk-color walls display local art. Copper chandeliers and original heart-of-pine floors lend a warm glow; when the weather's fine, tables are brought out onto the sidewalk for alfresco dining. The menu changes with the seasons and features modern American cuisine with a Southern accent, including fresh fish and wild game. The award-winning wine list features the most diverse, multicultural varietal selections in the Fredericksburg region.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
I always get such helpful advice on the forums so I want to repay the favor by posting my trip report. Read more
We are exploring the possibility of relocating from the suburbs of the Twin Cities, MN out to the DC area. Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more