All Richmond, Fredericksburg and the Northern Neck Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Richmond, Fredericksburg and the Northern Neck Hotels
|A-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Inn at the Olde Silk Mill
This 1920s motel with moss-green siding and forest-green awnings . . .
A 70-foot-high ceiling with a stained-glass skylight and 10 o. . .
This 18th-century historic home is easily recognizable by its. . .
Part of the historic Shockoe Slip area, this hotel has an elega. . .
This stunningly attractive Italianate villa dates from the 1850s;. . .
Richard Johnston Inn
This elegant B&B was constructed in 1793 and served as the. . .
Recently renovated, this hotel's lobby is one huge contemporary. . .
Of the two guesthouses on the plantation property, Cheek, the. . .
|$||Stratford Hall Plantation|
The Tides Inn
Surrounded by manicured grounds overlooking Carters Creek, the. . .
Westmoreland State Park
This 1,300-acre, full-service park is one of Virginia's most beautiful. . .
|$||George Washington Birthplace National Monument|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $109-$119 -- Va.: Charlottesville Hotel incl. Breakfast Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlottesville North