- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Beware of the grating traffic jam on every road, side street, and parking lot at rush hour. The main routes, 123 and 7 and International Drive, are the worst; I-495, the Beltway, is less affected. Weekends can also bring bumper-to-bumper traffic on these roads, as residents from throughout Fairfax County and beyond like to shop at the malls in Tysons.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's