Sights & Attractions in Northern Virginia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Northern Virginia
Arlington National Cemetery
Nearly 400,000 American war dead, as well as many notable Americans...
Gunston Hall Plantation
Down the Potomac from Mount Vernon is the home of another important...
|Houses / Mansions||Gunston Hall|
Manassas National Battlefield Park
The Confederacy won two important victories—in July 1861 and...
This plantation and the surrounding lands had been in the Washington...
|Houses / Mansions, Historic Districts / Sites||Mount Vernon|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's