- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Capitol City Brewing Company
Capitol City Brewing Company Review
Originally a D.C. institution, Capitol City Brewing Company made its first move out of the District with this prime spot on the Shirlington promenade. Sip on a signature brew from Amber Waves Ale to Prohibition Porter while noshing on beer-friendly appetizers like black-and-tan onion rings or southwest keg rolls.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
I always get such helpful advice on the forums so I want to repay the favor by posting my trip report. Read more
We are exploring the possibility of relocating from the suburbs of the Twin Cities, MN out to the DC area. Read more