- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Pho 75 Review
Drab walls and communal tables may seem cafeteria-style, but that's part of what makes Pho 75 one of the most authentic Vietnamese restaurants in the D.C. area. Customers come from across the region to line up at this no-frills joint for the high-quality traditional noodle soup. Choose your bowl size and then what kind of meat (and how many kinds of meat) you want to cook in the soup, including flank steak, brisket, tendon, tripe, and eye-of-round steak. Pay at the counter as you leave—and don't forget to bring cash as Pho 75 doesn't take credit cards.
- Address: 1721 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22209
- Phone: 703/525–7355
- Location: Arlington
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
I always get such helpful advice on the forums so I want to repay the favor by posting my trip report. Read more
I am going with my sister to Virginia during the Memorial Day weekend for 5 days. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more